//Forever Imperfect
byebye sekolah ~

Saturday 3 December 2011 @ 13:15 | 0 Comment [s]

Hello bloggers :) okeyh dari hati yang ikhlas aku mohon maaf sebab dah lama tak update and btw I only have two papers to go and then I'm free baby , wee ~ okeyh saya banyak gila nak cerita but not now , sebab BANYAK sangat and now saya tengah sentuh sentuh buku akaun , memandangkan aku tertelan nescafe tadi , so tadaaa i'm still awake -.- pheww ~ tak boleh tido lahh der ..



Me and Mr.ass are officially breakup :)
wee ~



Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Assalamualaikum and hye peeps ^^ welcome to my blog , do follow me and i'll follow you back and don't forget to leave your comment
Thankyou :)
Every scar I have makes me who I am


Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site

Let's Talk!




The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Shahzani :)

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!